Friday, October 19, 2007

Devil May Cry 4 - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

Duration: 03:22 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-14 21:10:19
User: destructodude
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Footage: Devil May Cry 4 (Capcom) Music: Santa Esmeralda - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood Notes: I still didn't feel like making a Rock themed Devil May Cry video. Those are too common, and usually have crap music. As well that I don't have a full library yet. This track was used in Kill Bill Vol. 1 in the duel between Beatrix Kiddo and Oren Ishii. The full track is over 13 minutes long... so I used a tiny bit of it. This one is more a trailer than a music video. Regrets: This does not include the chorus. "I'm just a soul whose intentions are good/ Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood." Also, I couldn't find a direct-feed download of the newest trailer... sucks. Lesser quality and glare show up... sorry, about that.

No comments: