Friday, December 14, 2007

"Space Oddity"(David Bowie)Lorenzino1's version

Duration: 04:04 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-31 17:20:05
User: lorenzino1
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Space  Oddity  David  Bowie  Lorenzino1's  version  

Description:

"Space Oddity" is a song I thought having already record, & I've seen that no,I didn't record it, so I do it now!Today, December, the 6th 2007, I wanted to remove this version cause having record another version, but when I've listen to it, I play it with a Line6 Variax, so I got a sound that there's not in the others videos, so I've decide to let it!

Comments

lorenzino1 ::: Favorites  2007-08-14 08:26:25

Andreaasuprchc, Thanks a lot for your advice!I'm gonna follow it,to see!Thks again!
__________________________________________________


 

No comments: