Sunday, December 23, 2007

Troll 2 (II) party in Austria

Duration: 00:11 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-01 12:31:42
User: Antigoblinius
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Best  worst  movie  Troll  goblin  

Description:

This clip is from my Troll 2 party here where I live we had a session in the woods and this clip is right after we finished it and were going back to my house - or rather first to the van with the other guys, Darren, George and so on. NICE AND CREAMY - NICE AND CREAMY!!!!!!! If you know anything more stupid then this - pleasie-pleasie-please-please let me know. I represent Austrian [Nilbog] culture. Hail queen Creedence! Thanks to Michael Stephenson, George Hardy, Margo Prey, Robert Ormsby, Deborah Reed, Jason Wright, Darren Ewing, Jason Steadman, David McConnell, Gary Carlson (RIP) Mike amill, Don Packard, Christina Reynolds, Glenn Gerner, Michele Abrams, Lance C. Williams, Elli Case, Gavin Reed, Melissa Bridge, Hermann Weisskopf and last but not least Claudio Fragasso inspiring me to do such things. Goblins, vote for "Nilblog A"! Be Troll II!

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Profile icon
Thomas/TUGS Parody 3
Camera Hit By Train
I don't wanna grow up
Δέσποινα Βανδή Κάποιες φορές Despina Vandi
My zanessa story pt 4 [Series 1] Zacs hurt!
random dancin thing
2 Girls 1 Cup ULTIMATE REACTION!!!
Smashing Pumpkins - I Am One 2000
Elmsley Count tutorial
Busko-Tipol Interaction: Ligawan Game
Burning Britney Spears
video 1
Hannah montana-Lifes What You Make it-ALBUM VERSION!!!
DL Hughley on white people & animals
ultrAslan Avrupa beste denemesi
Camping
Basketball game part 4
CA M15 CQB
Making a balloon caterpillar


 

No comments: