Friday, January 18, 2008

Jackson 5 - 2-4-6-8

Duration: 03:59 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-15 19:08:58
User: LJ43094H
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

The  Jackson  five  

Description:

Jackson 5 2,4,6,8 W who do you appriciate Michael Please say that boy is me Jackson 5 2,4,6,8 W who do you appriciate Michael i'm the one who wants to be your baby Get up early to see you in the morning But you just past me by Havin a quarter sitting in the corner With you i share my time I past your homeroom wishing you were my own girl Every time i look to see you sit at home but someday you'll notice if you look into my eyes ohhh Jackson 5 2,4,6,8, W who do you appriciate Michael please be my pride and joy Jackson 5 2,4,6,8 Who do you appriciate Michael i wanna be your lover boy "I maybe a little fela but my hearts as big as texas, i have all the love a man can give and maybe a little bit extra" ooooooooooo be my girl Jackson 5 (be my girl) Michael The first time i wonder why you were in but you said that you talked to me i stick up for your mess you mean more than a friend to me Jermaine Ooh he wanna be a fela just tryin to tell ya B but your changin your mind He's no price charma still he keeps tryin ya girl your so unkind Michael i can love you really really love you i can tell he's just a friend i can please you really really please you girl give me just a chance oooooooooooooooooh Jackson 5 2,4,6,8, Who do you appriciate Michael whatever saves me Jackson 5 2,4,6,8 Who do you appriciate Michael don't you no i wanna be your baby yeh baby your babe babe babe Jermaine Ooh he wanna be a fela just tryin to tell ya B but your changin your mind He's no price charma still he keeps tryin ya girl your so unkind Jackson 5 2,4,6,8, Who do you appriciate [repeat ad lib]

Comments

dublos86 ::: Favorites  2008-01-17 19:11:09

Classic.luv it.good job LJ43094H
__________________________________________________


 

No comments: