Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pete Wentz - Ethna

Duration: 02:27 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-03-23 17:15:35
User: EvilAlice
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Pete  Wentz  Fall  Out  Boy  

Description:

Another video! Yes, I am back with another Pete Wentz video, however this is slightly different to my other Pete videos I have done. I wanted this video to appear perculiar, meaningful, dramatic possibly slightly arty. *Grins.* ^.^ *NOTE: I do not own any copyright to these clips or the audiotrack, so no copyright infringement is intended.* EDIT: I'm not obsessed anymore about this guy, but I still love Fall Out Boy.

Comments

fantasyloverforever ::: Favorites  2007-11-21 18:02:13

nice. peter has done some great stuff XD
__________________________________________________
PeteWentzchic ::: Favorites  2007-09-20 18:21:46

Awesome Video!!!!
__________________________________________________


 

No comments: