Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Re: 2 Girls 1 Finger - Worst Reaction EVER!

Duration: 03:39 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-02 14:40:37
User: Ktjeek
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

reaction to 2 girls 1 finger - worst reaction EVER! I've tried to combine the two vids from 2 girls 1 cup and 2 girls 1 finger, with the vid maker from youtube, but somehow that went wrong, so its just 2 girls 1 finger. Saturday 22th december 2007: A couple weeks ago, two or something like that, my friend asked me how I can watch something like that, and just laugh about it. Thats because you laugh over other people who emberase themselfs so mutch and that you're happy you don't do it yourself (I hope). On the other hand, after the video I was in shock for about 30 seconds, but that wasn't that interesting, so i shut down the camera. Here's one advice to that someone who makes this kind of videos: DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!! YOU'VE SEEN HOW PEOPLE RESPOND, AND THATS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO YOUR VIDEO!! STOP IT!! PLEASE!!

Comments



 

No comments: