Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Vampire Lover

Duration: 04:38 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-03 22:22:31

I wrote this poem for my EX boyfriend, and now I sang it to the Dark Chao Gardens from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. The music is from the game, but the lyrics are 100% mine. And yes, it's me singing. The anime is Trinity Blood, his fav anime. I guess this was just a waste of time and energy since he found someone else. DON'T STEAL MY LYRICS OR I'LL BEAT YOU WITH A BAR OF CHOCOLATE!!! Stars in the sky Like candles in the dark Glow in your eyes And light up your heart Silhouette of the moonlight Demon of love In the blanket of midnight As the sky floats above As the wind sings our song We rock away the night Everything feels so good It all feels so right The edges of your fangs The flavor of your lips The softness of your hair Through my finger tips Vampire lover Of this dark angel As long as I'm yours I'll always be faithful With my vampire lover Nightriders hand-in-hand I just can't get enough Of my vampire man Come in closer, dear My arms are cold Be sure to warm me with Your heart of gold Let me hear your voice Echo from your soul I love you to pieces And I love you whole Kiss away my tears I'll kiss away your scars I will be with you Underneath the stars Fly with me To our favorite place Your scent is so sweet So much fun to chase Vampire lover Of this dark angel As long as I'm yours I'll always be faithful With my vampire lover Nightriders hand-in-hand I just can't get enough Of my vampire man Don't let me fall Catch me and hold me close You are the way Of my heart's blood flow Vampire lover Of this dark angel As long as I'm yours I'll always be faithful With my vampire lover Nightriders hand-in-hand I just can't get enough Of my vampire man Vampire lover Of this dark angel As long as I'm yours I'll always be faithful With my vampire lover Nightriders hand-in-hand I just can't get enough Of my vampire man Vampire lover Of this dark angel As long as I'm yours I'll always be faithful With my vampire lover Nightriders hand-in-hand I just can't get enough Of my vampire man

No comments: